Sunday 13 January 2013

WARKAH CINTA SEORANG IBU


DEAR MY BELOVED CHILDRENS;

I can teach you things but i cannot make you learn,
I can allow you freedom but i cannot be responsible for it,
I can offer you advice but i cannot decide for you,
I can teach you to share but i cannot you unselfish,
I can advice you about the facts of life but i cannot built you reputation,
I can tell you about drinks and drug but icannot say NO for you,
I can teach you abaout kindness but i cannot make you gracious,
I can model values for you but i cannot make you honourable,
I can give you love but i cannot make you beautiful inside,
I gave you life but i cannot live for you. 

Please never bring disgrace to your Deen and your parents!

Rabbanaa hab lana min azwajinaa wa zurriyyayina qurrata a'ayun:
Our Lord grant us spouses and children who will be the coolness of our eyes,

Aameenn.....


No comments:

Post a Comment